Friday, July 20, 2012

imum Health Inner Circle , Issue #007 -- Fourth of July Issue Testamonial


Testimonial  for Master Sam Naples
 
My name is Karen Liptak and I developed a tumor in my lower stomach in September of 2012. This was totally unexplainable since I’m into a healthy lifestyle, own Body Toning & Aerobics, run daily  and have been a vegetarian and student of Doctor Chester Yozwick most of my life.
After stomach surgery, the biopsies revealed cancer cells in five of my lymph nodes. I was stunned, shocked and basically freaked out.
Being into holistic health it was difficult to make the decision to begin chemo therapy but I decided that it was the best choice for me.
Before I began chemo my sister Georgia Rosemond who is a life coach, insisted that I see Master Sam Naples.  We went to his office and during the first visit he taught me to meditate and give me two video’s to watch: “The Living Matrix” which includes a section about a woman in the United Kingdom that dealt with her cancer using Neuro-Linguistic Programming; the second movie was “Crazy Sexy Cancer” about and actress that treated her cancer using alkaline nutrition.   I saw Sam again before Chemo began and then a few times during my off weeks.  He incorporated NLP into our work, taught me self-hypnosis along with doing several “Healing Journeys.”  The sessions guided me with chemo treatments to a degree of very little if any, side effects from the chemo.                                                                                                                                                                   
I highly recommend NLP-hypnotherapy with Sam and if anyone would like to discuss my journey from cancer back to health please feel free to call me at Body Toning and Aerobics, 330-207-5813.  


Sam

P.S. Please go to and LIKE the MasterSamNaples-NLP-hypnotherapy.com FACEBOOK page where where l present the most current health, motivational, fitness, nutrition, weight loss, smoking cessation, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, hypnotherapy, The Journey, meditation, seminars, events and programs put on by www.MasterSamNaples-NLP-hypnotherapy.com



P.P.S. These are some of the many issues that NLP-hypnotherapy can address, if you have any friends like you that might benefit from NLP-hypnotherapy, thanks in advance for recommending them to me: Dis-ease, *Agoraphobia, Allergies, Anger Management, Bed wetting, Childbirth, Chronic Pain, Dental Procedures, Distress, *Examination Anxiety, Exercise, Fears, Focused Attention, Grief, Guided Imagery, *Headache, *High Blood Pressure, Learning skills, *Medical Procedures, Memory, Motivation, Nail Biting, Performing Arts, *Phobias, *P.T.S.D., Procrastination, Public Speaking, Peaceful Sleep, *Regression, Relationship, Relaxation, Salesmanship, Self confidence, Self control, Self esteem, Sexual Enhancement, Smoking Cessation, Sports Performance, Stress Management, Study Skills, Stuttering, and Weight Loss.


No comments:

Post a Comment