Thursday, June 21, 2012

Testimonial letter from Client to Master Sam -- OPTIMUM HEALTH INNER CIRCLE June 2012 Insert


Mila the HypnoCat . . . Look into my eyes





. . . .  I never felt hypnotized by you, but a clear path to resolve my issue was opened. 


 Like a flower, it took several days to blossom as each step grew and needed to move on.  

Honestly there were only five steps at most to resolve a seemingly unsolvable problem . . . . 

Whats weird is, you didn't even solve them I did.  
Even if all you did was make me confident enough to look at my issue and put it in perspective. 

It is weird, because it keeps growing to this day . . . . .  I would guess awareness does.  

But I always use our session as the root.  You need that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  you need to tell people that everything you teach them is the ROOT.  

I always go back to that day, look at what started the thought process to conquer my issue and every new problem I come across has a basis of commonality (sp?)  in my life to begin to conquer new problems. 

So NLP is a lot like the martial arts we used to believe existed when we were young . . . . .  

Love you brother, we need to get together soon.       

Alex  

Master Naples comment — I’m humbled by this heart felt letter from a friend whom I worked with . . . What he as determined upon his own is the essence of Neuro-Linguistic Programming . . . “GENERATIVE CHANGE” . . . Our processes together are not to solve single issues but to set new and better directions for future growth and evolution.  


Thanx,

Sam

P.S. Please go to and LIKE the MasterSamNaples-NLP-hypnotherapy.com FACEBOOK page where where l present the most current health, motivational, fitness, nutrition, weight loss, smoking cessation, Neuro-Linguistic Programming, hypnotherapy, The Journey, meditation, seminars, events and programs put on by www.MasterSamNaples-NLP-hypnotherapy.com



P.P.S. These are some of the many issues that NLP-hypnotherapy can address, if you have any friends like you that might benefit from NLP-hypnotherapy, thanks in advance for recommending them to me: Dis-ease, *Agoraphobia, Allergies, Anger Management, Bed wetting, Childbirth, Chronic Pain, Dental Procedures, Distress, *Examination Anxiety, Exercise, Fears, Focused Attention, Grief, Guided Imagery, *Headache, *High Blood Pressure, Learning skills, *Medical Procedures, Memory, Motivation, Nail Biting, Performing Arts, *Phobias, *P.T.S.D., Procrastination, Public Speaking, Peaceful Sleep, *Regression, Relationship, Relaxation, Salesmanship, Self confidence, Self control, Self esteem, Sexual Enhancement, Smoking Cessation, Sports Performance, Stress Management, Study Skills, Stuttering, and Weight Loss.


No comments:

Post a Comment