Thursday, October 27, 2011

Do you ever need a nap after a meal?

The Healthy Food, Healthy Life program teaches you the
newest most cutting edge
nutrition principles available.



Dear friends, clients and members,

In 1989 I went to the original Boathouse in Boardman for lunch and had a bacon-cheese burger and about 3 cups of strong black coffee for lunch. I should have been ready to take on the world, but after that meal I was literally out of it and felt like I’d taken a vallium! But it gets worse. Like so many other times after a wonderful meal I went back to the taekwondo studio (I assume that everyone in the world and their brother knows that I use to teach taekwondo) and was unable to function, I had to take a nap. When I woke up having wasted about 90 minutes I was angry. “Food is supposed to give you energy, not suck the life out of you . . . . . . I thought on that hot summer day in 1989.” That was the beginning of my interest in nutrition. And on Monday November 7th I’m going to be teaching the system that I learned back in 1989, for FREE. Why for free you ask? I’ll answer that in two paragraphs. The day before this seminar . . . . . click here to go to the Facebook event and read the rest of this article. To your health, Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment